Forum Archive

You're at the forum archive. The forums were taken down years ago due to some unfortunate astroturfing attempts by a couple retailers. At the time, I was very concerned about exposing readers to a bunch of input-that-might-be-fake, or creating a situation where the well-behaved retailers were at a disadvantage.

However, because a number of readers had posted helpful comments & reviews, and I didn't want to see it all vanish into oblivion permanently, I kept a backup around. What you're seeing now is that backup (almost 7 years old now - don't ask how I managed to get it running again...). Things are a bit scattered, and you can't post anything new (the buttons have all been disabled), but the original content is here if you're interested.

Christmas discounts

EyeglassRetailerReviews.com Forum Index -> EyeglassRetailerReviews.com Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jps

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:45 amDec 10, 2006    Post subject: Christmas discounts

A couple of discounts that hit my email box recently:

MyOpticalShop.com - 10% off everything - expires 12/31 - no discount code required

EyeBuyDirect.com - Buy one $39 95 frame, get one free from the metal or plastic categories (which I think range from $14.95 to $29.95) - expires 01/01/07 - use code "Christmas2006"
EyeglassRetailerReviews.com Forum Index -> EyeglassRetailerReviews.com Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Finished with the forums? Click here to head back to the main Eyeglass Retailer Reviews site.