Forum Archive

You're at the forum archive. The forums were taken down years ago due to some unfortunate astroturfing attempts by a couple retailers. At the time, I was very concerned about exposing readers to a bunch of input-that-might-be-fake, or creating a situation where the well-behaved retailers were at a disadvantage.

However, because a number of readers had posted helpful comments & reviews, and I didn't want to see it all vanish into oblivion permanently, I kept a backup around. What you're seeing now is that backup (almost 7 years old now - don't ask how I managed to get it running again...). Things are a bit scattered, and you can't post anything new (the buttons have all been disabled), but the original content is here if you're interested.

LBW Eyewear ( lbweyewear.com )

EyeglassRetailerReviews.com Forum Index -> Others
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hanusted

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:36 pmJun 25, 2008    Post subject: LBW Eyewear ( lbweyewear.com )

Crying or Very sad
I bought these glasses at LBW Eyewear on Jan 17, 2007.

1 WR058 Rimless Stainless Steel Frame @ $ 40.85 = $ 40.85
PD=64,OSsphere=-2.25,OScylinder=-0.25,OSaxis=30,ODsphere=-1.75,ODcylinder=-0.75,ODaxis=99,LensType=1.59 Poly Carb Lenses (+ $ 9.95),LensTint=No Sun Tint Selected,FrameColor=Gun Metal Colored Frame,ARCoating=AR Coating (+ $ 4.95)

Subtotal: $ 40.85
Taxes: $ 0.00
Shipping: $ 6.50 (USPS First Class)
------------------------------------------
Total: $ 47.35

After one of the lenses shattered, I had them checked out by Pearl Vision and was told the lenses are cheap plastic. The lenses were to be Poly-carbon. LBW Eyewear refuses to admit they shipped cheap lenses. No replacement, no communication, stay away from this outfit.
EyeglassRetailerReviews.com Forum Index -> Others All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Finished with the forums? Click here to head back to the main Eyeglass Retailer Reviews site.