Forum Archive

You're at the forum archive. The forums were taken down years ago due to some unfortunate astroturfing attempts by a couple retailers. At the time, I was very concerned about exposing readers to a bunch of input-that-might-be-fake, or creating a situation where the well-behaved retailers were at a disadvantage.

However, because a number of readers had posted helpful comments & reviews, and I didn't want to see it all vanish into oblivion permanently, I kept a backup around. What you're seeing now is that backup (almost 7 years old now - don't ask how I managed to get it running again...). Things are a bit scattered, and you can't post anything new (the buttons have all been disabled), but the original content is here if you're interested.

Eyeglass Factory Outlet offers some different frames on eBay

EyeglassRetailerReviews.com Forum Index -> Eyeglass Factory Outlet
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jps

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:51 amMar 29, 2006    Post subject: Eyeglass Factory Outlet offers some different frames on eBay

Seller "eyeglassfactoryoutlet" offers some different frames on eBay than on their website. They are currently offering some "one of a kind" and "vintage" frames, including designer frames.

Bidding seems to start at $9.50 for all frames. They state that their charge for prescription lenses is less than other discount operations, but don't give any specific prices.
EyeglassRetailerReviews.com Forum Index -> Eyeglass Factory Outlet All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Finished with the forums? Click here to head back to the main Eyeglass Retailer Reviews site.